As a non-profit, we rely on the generous donations of people like you. Your donation will help us touch the lives of more families.
- $550 will fund a live training for parents and professionals
"Respect between school and family, working together, talking about mutual goals for the student – the whole presentation was excellent and I have the material to continue learning more."
- $300 will fund a teleconference for parents unable to attend a live training
"The teleconference allowed me to hear this presentation that I otherwise probably wouldn't have had a chance to attend."
- $125 will fund the mailing of flyers about a free training to families without internet access
"I wish I had this information when my child was in school-keep spreading the message."
- $95 will fund 5 hours of one-on-one consultation for parents with an Information Specialist
"I cannot thank you enough for your patience and kindness in helping me and my daughter with this transportation concern. You are so good at explaining things and making me feel comfortable."
- $35 will fund 10 parent packets
"I have shared your information with a few others. I am very thankful an appreciative of all the help you have provided and know you will do the same for them."
"I got the packet in the mail and it was exactly what I needed. So glad you are there!"
- $25 will fund the addition of at least one item to our lending library
"This is a beautiful film. Everyone needs to view it."
- $10 will fund the printing of 40 brochures to inform parents of our services.
"I am so thankful to have found you. Your expertise and assistance has given me peace that I've not had before related to this issue. Thank you so very much."
Any donation is greatly appreciated and welcome. We appreciate your generosity and support for children and families with disabilities in Illinois.
Choose one of the following options to make your tax deductible donation:
Family Matters PTIC Recycling Fundraiser
You can also support our program while benefitting the environment by Donating Your Used Electronics.
Get your family, friends, and coworkers involved!
We are requesting the following items:
- Cell Phones
- Digital Cameras
- Radar Detectors
- Laptop Computers
- Digital Video Cameras
- Electronic Book Readers
- Inkjet Cartridges
- Handheld Game Systems
- MP3 Players
- GPS Devices
- Gold, Silver, and Platinum Jewelry
Recycling Donation Options
- Drop off at our office at 1901 S. 4th Street, Suite 209, Effingham, IL 62401
- Bring to any of our trainings throughout 94 counties of Illinois
If these options are not convenient, please contact us toll-free to make other arrangements at 866-436-7842.
Bonus: You can save on taxes! You are permitted to claim a tax deduction for a "donation in kind".
For Tax Records
Print this document out to use for your tax records.
Tax Deductible Donation Acknowledgement (PDF, 47 KB)